Before Applying Patio Monty Cleaner
When you receive your package, Place in a safe area, check for any signs of leakage before opening.
3 steps to success before the miracle happens!
- A garden spray pump bottle to apply Monty Cleaner.
- Rubber gloves to protect your hands.
- Protective eyewear.
- A garden hose for preparation & rinsing.
- Old clothing. Monty will damage your clothing if it comes into contact.
- Summer months & warm weather
During the Summer months, if the area you’d like to clean is very dry, please spray the area with a light coating of water. This helps your Monty Cleaner stay on the surface where you need it to clean rather than get absorbed into the ground.
- Rainy or wet days.
You can still apply Monty Patio Cleaner on damp surfaces and get the desired results. If areas are swamped with excessive water however the effects of Monty Cleaner will be weakened.
- Protect any other areas that you don’t want to effect (lawns, plants, ponds, bushes etc). Simply hose the protected area with water before and immediately after application.
- You can also protect areas with plastic sheeting if you prefer.
- Please note that Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner does have de-oxidant properties so, can cause damage to plants and aquatic life.
- For best results, clear the area of all loose debris, leaves, dirt etc before application#If the area you’d like to clean is very dry, please spray the area with a light coating of water to dampen the surface only.
- No need to jet wash, your Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner will be doing all the hard work, so you don’t have to!
- Please keep family and pets inside whilst the cleaning is taking place, once you’ve rinsed down thoroughly after using your solution let the area dry out, you will then be free to enjoy your newly cleaned area!
Applying Monty Patio Cleaner
Now the fun starts!
But please remember to use all recommended safety measures and protection from start to finish. If Monty Cleaner accidentally comes into contact with areas you do not wish to clean simply hose off.
For more detailed instructions then please click here.
*Please remember to dampen the area you wish to clean with water if it is dry before application. If the area is too wet either leave to dry or brush some of the excess water away before application.
- Pour your Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner into your pump bottle, no need for dilution, it’s ready to use.
- Apply Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner to a small discreet area as a patch test. Rinse after 6 – 10 minutes and, if you’re happy with the results, then proceed.
- Spray the organically dirty areas that you’d like to clean – Any external hard surfaces.
- Apply an even coverage to all the areas you would like to clean.
- To create the best uniform clean, use a soft brush to gently agitate the solution once applied to keep it active and evenly spread.
- For very stubborn areas, reapply your Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner, work into the area for a few minutes (no need to scrub!) Allow 6-10 minutes to sit on the surface.
- After 10 minutes, rinse off with a garden hose.
- Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner is completely neutralised, 100% biodegradable and can be hosed off onto the grass or into soil.
- Please remember to hose all greenery after you’ve hosed down your nice cleaned areas.
- Now for the most important bit… Put your feet up and bask in all the glory!
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any damage to any external areas treated with Monty Patio Cleaner. Care should be taken at all times and our guidelines followed for the best results. Please dispose of any unused Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner safely and always keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Monty Patio Sealer
How Monty Sealer Works
This sealer works by chemically reacting with the surface pores using nano-technology developed to create a protective barrier to water and oils. The active component is a molecule consisting of silicon, carbon, hydrogen and oxygen atoms. The molecule has two ends, one hydrophilic the other hydrophobic. When applied, the hydrophilic end reacts with moisture retained in the substrate and breaks away to form another compound that reacts within the masonry lattice. This reaction forms a bond that is stronger than any mechanical or hydrogen bonding of conventional film forming sealers, the exposed hydrophobic end of the molecule changes the surface energy with the result that water and oils are now repelled, but the micro pores are still open enough to allow moisture vapour to escape making the treated surface breathable.
Monty Sealers long-life protection effectively repels dirt and contaminants from almost all surfaces including the most delicate surfaces such as natural stone. With proper care, surfaces will remain stain resistant for years. Monty Sealers innovative penetrating sealer forms a protective barrier that effectively prevents staining agents from being absorbed into the stones pore structure without changing the surfaces appearance or texture. Sealing with Monty Sealer is the first important step towards protecting your investment against harsh environmental attacks, Acid Rain, deterioration, contamination and freezing temperatures.
Applying Monty Sealer
Please note: This product is designed to be used on porous surfaces only. Do not use this product to seal a polished or glazed surface.
- Only to be applied after the surface is cleaned, failure to do so will result in surface sealer needing to be removed. We recommend Monty Cleaner for a deep clean prior to sealing.
- Surface to be treated should be clean and absorbent. Product can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Monty Sealer should not be applied in temperatures below 10°c.
- Protect any adjacent areas by masking to avoid splashes or overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply this sealer liberally, by low pressure sprayer, lambswool applicator, bristle broom, paint brush or roller.
- Flood coat the surface to achieve a “wet” look. It is best to agitate the product into slightly denser surfaces.
- Leave for 5 to 20 minutes then reapply a second coat whilst still wet if needed.
- Do not allow the product to pool on the surface. Wipe or buff excess product off the surface after 5 minutes with a clean dry cloth or floor pad.
- Allow surface to dry, full curing will take 24 hours, however, surface can be walked on after 4 hours.
- Do not allow surface to get wet until the sealer has fully cured (24 hours).
Please let us know your results
We would love to hear how Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner worked for you. Send us your before and after pictures/videos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sure to be in touch.
We are always looking to improve and help our customers. If for any reason you don’t get the results you expected, please give us the opportunity to help by calling or emailing us. You can also use the button below. Thank you!
If you loved Monty Miracle Patio Cleaner and wish to share it with us then please leave us a review on our Trustpilot.
Check out our Reviews from other Monty Miracle believers here
What our customers say
The results from Monty Cleaner are often described as miraculous. The best testimony is from those that have experienced it for themselves.
Having seen so many different brands of " black spot remover ", all claiming to remove spots wherever but not delivering the goods I was very sceptical. I think the main complaint was that other products didn't work on STONE PAVING, which we have a lot of.
Excuse my french but Monty is bloody good stuff - I was totally amazed. Anyway, going to order the " buy 4 x 5L and get 2 free " today.
I can only endorse what others have said regarding the effectiveness of this amazing product. Our block paved drive had accumulated 25 years of grime and the reddish stones were an unattractive dark shade of grey. I searched for an alternative to messy and destructive pressure washing and found Monty. One bottle did approximately 24 square metres with ease and the result is truly outstanding. Our patio at the rear has never looked better, with almost all of the black spot eliminated and our stone tubs look like new. Monty is so easy to use and I would recommend the solution without hesitation.
Ms L Fisher
After seeing a few reviews & videos I rang the company for extra advice. Lynn was extremely helpful, hence I ordered product. Delivery was so quick with text updates. Me & my partner found the cleaner to be absolutely amazing. So easy to use with little effort. We love our revived clean patio. Already recommended to friends & family.
This product does what is say's on the tin. It's absolutely fantastic, fabulous and as l said in the title" Brilliant".
Please trust this product it really does work...just follow the instructions and believe in the hype around the Monty Miracle product.
I have attached pictures to show end results ( l can't believe I forgot to take before pictures...so sorry)
Delighted with the results obtained by using your excellent cleaner. The photo speaks for itself.
Many, many thanks !!
This stuff is truly amazing, I have always spent hours jet spraying the life out of my patio. 15 min and this had done a better job than hours of jet spraying! Can't recommend the stuff enough!
The Ronseal of patio cleaners, it does exactly what it says on the video, no twenty minutes a flag with the pressure wash, 15 minutes full patio and yard like new, this has got to be the best on the market, if it's not I'll give your money back ha ha.
Tried hard to find a product that would remove the black spots from my Indian stone patio & drive area to no avail. I used a pressure washer with detergent but this had no effect. One application of Monty Solution however did the trick. I am absolutely thrilled with the results.
What a great product, no fuss, apply, rinse and hey presto. If Carling did cleaning solution then this would be it, great job guys.
I was very impressed. It does what it says. Years of weather staining on my concrete and brick patio made it look terrible. Monty is the perfect solution to get rid of all the marks. Excellent. Just ordered some more.